Saturday, July 28, 2007

Stranded in Baltimore

Much to my surprise, I am still in Baltimore. I woke up at 4:30 am to prepare for a 6:45 am flight. When I arrived at the airport, the Continental agent informed me that my flight (to Cleveland before connecting to Phoenix) had been canceled. I elected to fly out tomorrow. For my trouble, Continental bumped me up to EliteAccess first class for both my flight from Baltimore to Houston and the connecting flight to Phoenix. My training doesn't start until Monday, so nothing lost (except for a Carlos Quentin bobblehead at Sunday's Diamondbacks game).

If you've got any questions or comments about my experience throughout the next month, please e-mail me at hymben@gmail.com. If I get enough e-mails, I'll answer them in a separate post.

Thanks for reading,
Ben

No comments: