Sunday, July 22, 2007

Welcome

At the urging of several of my friends, I will be chronicling my experience at Athletes' Performance this August. Athletes' Performance is one of the most popular training facility for athletes; alumni include NFL's JaMarcus Russell, DeAngelo Hall and Brett Favre, MLB's Chase Utley, Russell Martin, Brian Roberts, Carl Crawford and Nook Logan and NBA's Chauncey Billups, Tayshaun Prince and Tyronn Lue. I'm spending my time at the Arizona State campus to help recover from elbow ligament replacement surgery in December and to prepare myself to tryout for the baseball team at George Washington University.

I leave July 28 and I'll provide updates and photos as frequently as I can. If you have questions about the experience, please ask me and I'll answer the questions on the blog.

Thanks and happy reading!

-- Ben

No comments: