Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Quinn Signs, Leaves AP

It's hard to avoid the big news today at the gym, big enough to lead the 3 pm PT version of SportsCenter. Brady Quinn has signed.

Quinn signed a 5-year, $20.2 million contract with the Cleveland Browns today, according to the Associated Press.
Quinn worked out a 9:30 am PT today (a half-hour earlier than usual) and left quickly. Larry Johnson, the other NFL player here, will likely be here for two more weeks as he continues to hold out from the Kansas City Chiefs.

Today is the one-week mark from my first workout here. There are only two types of workouts that I'm doing, so instead of learning new exercises everyday, I'm trying to execute each exercise better. I also got some physical therapy attention today. The therapist (Scott) diagnosed my forearm spasms as a side effect of my ulnar and medial nerves being irritated. The solution? More physical therapy. Fortunately, I'll have plenty more of that in the next 2 1/2 weeks.

Tomorrow is another regeneration session. I'm looking forward to the massage.

Thanks for reading,
Ben

1 comment:

stymie said...

Ben: I am enjoying reading about your workout program. I am surprised that there is no mention how Grandmommy has beeen a real inspiration for you.

You are a great writer.....must run in the family.

Uncle Bill